Do your kiddos need help sequencing the alphabet or numbers? This resource is perfect for you. There are 26 alphabet cards uppercase & lowercase – number cards 1-100 is a sequencing activity. I make class sets of the cards for each student in the classroom.
- I copy each set of cards in a color to help with sorting and keeping set together.
- I have sets of number cards and sets of alphabet cards.
- I print them on colored card stock. (Children who work next to each other will not get their cards mixed up.)
- The cards are perfect to use in the fall/autumn for reinforcement or assessment work!
- I laminate them each so I can use them each year.
- Number cards- I use sequence numbers 1-30 early in the year, add the cards 31-50 and later 1-100.