- The April Daily Journal are printable are skills and worksheets centered on a April math theme.
- I like the journal as a morning job, but it works great as a part of workshop, homework, or learning centers.
- The activities include word problems, counting, problem solving, money, and partner activities that spiral on skills throughout the year.
- It covers and practices all of the common core objectives.
- It’s important the kiddos have fun while learning and yet get practice and review throughout the year.
problem solving skills
April Math Journal Activities
Solve the Code
Add and Subtract
High Rolling Dice
Write the 2’s
Number sequence in order